Do you want to network with other quality professionals but don't have the time to regularly attend in-person meetings?
Have you ever wanted to ask a question of your peers or exchange best practices?
You can do all of this and more with NEAHQ's Member Forums! Member Forums are your online, interactive presence with other New England healthcare quality professionals:
- Connect with professionals in your area or specialty
- Pose questions
- Exchange or inquire about best practices
- Seek guidance and give feedback
There are currently three NEAHQ Member Forms focused on the following topics and subject-areas:
- Accreditation & Compliance
- Data Analytics
- Quality Leadership & Networking
Go for it! Ask a question, share a best practice, or reach out and network with your peers.
Find the Member Forums under the “Groups” tab or at this link: www.neahq.org/groups/member-forum