Help NEAHQ celebrate Healthcare Quality Week at the Public Health Museum with a night of networking!
The night will include:
- 6:00 pm Networking & Refreshments
- 6:30 pm Panel Discussion on Social Determinants of Health
- 7:15 pm Tour of Public Health Museum
- Diana Erani, MBA, Vice President of Health Informatics at the Massachusetts League of Community Health Centers
- Kristin Mikolowsky, MSc, Associate Director, Research and Evaluation, Health Resources in Action
- Ben Wood, MPH, Director, Division of Community Health Planning and Engagement.
$10 for Members | $20 for Non-Members
Check out the Public Health Museum's website at: https://publichealthmuseum.org