FREE event for NEAHQ members, $15 for non-members. NAHQ approved for 1 hour CPHQ CE credits.
NEAHQ Members: On the registration page, enter quantity under relevant ticket type based on your association and then click "purchase tickets."
Speaker Objectives: Participants will gain knowledge in...
1. Finding key sources of healthcare data
2. Identifying the two main types of healthcare data
3. Learning three key improvement charts for data visualization
4. Learning how to use Excel pivot tables to analyze data tables
5. Using a standard format for improvement projects
Jay Arthur is president of KnowWare International Inc., a company that pro-
vides quality improvement software, streamline processes, and eliminate de-
lay productivity. He has helped healthcare systems reduce rejected claims, including the VA and Kaiser Permanente. Jay speaks at Lean Six Sigma conferences and is the author of several Lean Six Sigma books.